Skip to main content

Work Orders

Submit a work order for non-emergency situations and call (919) 515-3040 during business hours for emergencies in University-owned Greek Village facilities

Greek Village residents in university-owned facilities can submit work orders or call to state a facilities emergency

  • Alpha Gamma Rho
  • Delta Sigma Phi
  • Kappa Kappa Gamma
  • Pi Beta Phi
  • Pi Kappa Phi
  • Chapter Commons
  • Greek Village Apartments
  • Greek Village Townhomes

For Emergency Situations

  • During business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.), call 919.515.3040 to state the emergency.
  • After hours, contact the Coordinator/Chapter Resident Director On-Call at 919.622.8175.
  • All communications issues (such as phone, internet or cable TV problems) should be submitted directly to the Office of Information Technology at 919-515-7099.

For Non-Emergency Situations

  • Only submit one work order per task.
  • Enter your full name or the name of the person to contact about this request.
  • Enter a phone number and email address where we may contact you regarding this request. 
  • Select the Facility area where you need work performed from the drop-down menu.
  • Select the Building where work is to be performed. Select the Location Asset where work is to be performed.
  • Select the Request Type Description from the drop-down menu.
  • Give a full description of your request. (Note: If you do not provide sufficient information for your request, it may be rejected.) Set the Notify Me option if you would like to receive email updates about your request.
  • Click the submit button to receive your request number. Please record this number for your records. If you opted to be notified, you will also receive an email once your request is received.
  • If you do not receive a request number, you have not successfully submitted a request.
  • A housing facilities staff member will follow up on your work order request during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).

Greek Village residents in privately-owned facilities should contact their House Director for all facility-related concerns