The link below goes to the 2018 Formal Recruitment registration site, hosted by CampusDirector. Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will evaluate your application before meeting you for the Get Involved round of Formal Recruitment.
Before proceeding, please note that the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- credit card for payment
- list of high school activities, honors, awards
- list of any college activities, honors, awards
- list of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- contact information for an emergency contact
- a headshot you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
The application will take about ten minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in sorority life and NC State. We look forward to meeting you in September!
- Recruitment Registration is CLOSED
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact:
Director of Recruitment, Panhellenic Association
Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life
Recruitment will be over Labor Day Weekend (Friday, August 31st -Tuesday, September 4th, 2018). Some recruitment events will fall on school days, but academics come first, and arrangements around any academic schedule conflicts will be made!
For more information about Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment: http://ncsupanhellenic.com/welcome-to-recruitment/