Sorority Formal Recruitment
Welcome to the Panhellenic Association at NC State! We are so excited to continue growing our community and for you to learn more about our recruitment process.
At NC State, our community is composed of eleven National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Sororities and one Associate Member Chapter. Rooted in their commitment to academic excellence, philanthropic pursuits, individual growth, and lifelong friendship, and this is what you will find in any of our unique twelve chapters.
During the Fall of 2023, the Panhellenic Association participated in Formal Recruitment over Labor Day Weekend. Formal Recruitment is a mutual selection process between potential new members and our chapters, and is divided into four days–Get Involved, Make a Difference, Live N’ Learn, Preference, and Bid Night. With the first Formal Recruitment recruitment day falling on a school day, please note that arrangements will be made to accommodate any academic schedule conflicts!
Formal Recruitment for 2023 has concluded, please come back in the Spring of 2024 for information on when Fall 2024 recruitment registration opens!
Applications for 2023 are closed but below are some things to keep in mind if you have interest in applying for Formal Recruitment in the Fall of 2024.
- List of high school activities, honors, or awards
- List of any college activities, honors, or awards
- List of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Emergency contact information
- Have thought about the following questions: What is motivating you to join a Panhellenic Sorority? What are you looking for out of a sorority experience?
- A headshot you would like shared with the chapters (*please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- There is a nonrefundable $135.00 required application fee. This fee covers everything you will need for recruitment.
- Our chapters hold academics in high esteem, and there is a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA standard required in order to go through recruitment. Ag Institute students may participate in formal recruitment but do not meet the eligibility requirements of most organizations as prospective members must be matriculated into an undergraduate degree program to join.
Recruitment Registration is Now Closed
Registration for Formal Recruitment will open in April of 2024. More information to come.
Please visit the Panhellenic Association social media pages and website below, for more information.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact: