All Greek Village houses follow an opening/closing schedule based upon the university’s Academic Calendar. All residents are required to abide by these dates. Residents are not permitted in Chapter Houses when they are closed without express permission from the Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life and their Alumni/ae House Corporation. Additional information will be distributed prior to each closing period.
- Sunday, August 12 Houses open at 12:00 p.m. (Opening 12-5)
- Wednesday, August 22nd First Day of Classes
- Thursday-Sunday, October 4th – 7th Fall Break HOUSES REMAIN OPEN
- Wednesday, November 21 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Thanksgiving Break
- Sunday, November 25 Houses REOPEN at 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 7th Last Day of Classes
- December 10 -18 Final Exams
- Wednesday, December 19 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Semester Break and except for graduating seniors (*Note: Residents should leave for the break no later than 24 hours after completing final exams)
- Wednesday, December 19 Graduation
- Wednesday, December 19 Houses CLOSE at 5:00 p.m. for Semester Break ALL RESIDENTS
- Sunday, January 6 Houses OPEN at 12:00 p.m. for Spring Semester
- Monday, January 7 First Day of Classes
- Monday, March 9 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Spring Break
- Sunday, March 17 Houses REOPEN at 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 19th Spring Holiday, No Classes, Houses Remain OPEN
- Friday, April 26 Last Day of Classes
- Monday, April 29 – Tuesday, May 7 Final Examinations
- Friday, May 10 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Semester Break except for Graduating Seniors (*Note: Residents should move out no later than 24 hours after completing Final Exams)
- Saturday, May 11 Graduation
- Saturday, May 11 Houses CLOSE at 5:00 p.m. for Summer Break – ALL RESIDENTS