All Greek Village houses follow an opening/closing schedule based upon the university’s Academic Calendar. All residents are required to abide by these dates. Residents are not permitted in Chapter Houses when they are closed without express permission from the Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life and their Alumni/ae House Corporation. Additional information will be distributed prior to each closing period.
- Sunday, August 11 Houses open at 12:00 p.m. (Opening 12-5)
- Wednesday, August 21st First Day of Classes
- Thursday-Sunday, October 10th – 11th Fall Break HOUSES REMAIN OPEN
- Wednesday, November 27 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Thanksgiving Break
- Sunday, December 1 Houses REOPEN at 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 6th Last Day of Classes
- December 9th -18th Final Exams
- Wednesday, December 18 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Semester Break except for Graduating Seniors (*Note: Residents should leave for the break no later than 24 hours after completing final exams)
- Thursday, December 19 Graduation
- Thursday, December 19 Houses CLOSE at 5:00 p.m. for Semester Break ALL RESIDENTS
- Sunday, January 5 Houses OPEN at 12:00 p.m. for Spring Semester
- Monday, January 6th First Day of Classes
- Monday, March 9 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Spring Break
- Sunday, March 15 Houses REOPEN at 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 19th Spring Holiday, No Classes, Houses Remain OPEN
- Thursday, April 23rd Last Day of Classes
- Monday, April 27th – Tuesday, May 5th Final Examinations
- Friday, May 8 Houses CLOSE at 10:00 a.m. for Semester Break except for Graduating Seniors (*Note: Residents should move out no later than 24 hours after completing Final Exams)
- Saturday, May 9th Graduation
- Saturday, May 9 Houses CLOSE at 5:00 p.m. for Summer Break – ALL RESIDENTS