Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- IFC By-Laws ’17
- Recruitment Login (for chapters)
Fall Formal 2018 Recruitment
- We are excited that you are interested in joining our community of values-based organization whos memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well. Members of the 20+ IFC chapters at NC State are a part of a network of 5 million members around the world.
- Join us at the following events to learn more about the Interfraternity Council at NC State.
- Campus Connections Fraternity and Sorority Life Presentation: During welcome week, date/time/location TBA
- Chillin’ and Grillin on August 21 from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Tucker and Owen Beach. Meet the member and leaders of our IFC chapters and council.
- Come see the IFC Council and the chapter at their tables to learn more about joining and becoming involved in Fraternity community during campus connections.
- Formal Recruitment Kick Off: Tuesday August 28, 2018 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM, in the Witherspoon Student Cinema (mandatory event).
- Kick off will be introducing our IFC and Fraternity and Sorority Life community, information about formal recruitment, what to expect, and general information about new member education processes. During this event potential new members will be meeting their Rush Guides who will support and lead students through the formal process.
- Sign up for formal recruitment HERE: Note that this does involve a non-refundable payment of $65 and a 2.5 cumulative GPA from college or a 3.5 (weighted) from high school. and full time enrollment in a degree seeking program. I understand that my GPA will be retrieved from Registration and Records at NC State.
- Registration will begin June 11 and close on August 29
- For more information please contact Frank Lopez, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, or Cody Cassaday, IFC VP of Recruitment.
Executive Board Officers
- President: Joe Magraw
- Vice President of Standards: Zach Fearnside
- Vice President of Recruitment: Cody Cassaday
- Vice President of Finance: Tyler Smith
- Vice President of Scholarship: Zach Lewis
- Vice President of Programming: Michael Jones
- Vice President of Communications: Clay Boneham
- Advisor: Frank Lopez