Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- IFC By-Laws ’17
- Recruitment Login (for chapters)
SPRING 2018 Recruitment
- Campus Connections: Tuesday January 9, 2018 5-7 PM, Tally Student Union
- Come see the IFC Council at their table to learn more about joining and becoming involved in Fraternity community.
- Spring Recruitment Kick Off: Wednesday January 10, 2018 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM, in the Coastal Ballroom in Tally Student Union.
- Kick off will consist of two parts. The first will be a 30 min presentation introducing our IFC and Fraternity and Sorority Life community, information about spring recruitment, what to expect, and general information about new member education processes. The end of the event will be a meet and greet with all potential new members and our current member fraternities. Giving potential new members the opportunity to meet leadership from all of the IFC chapters.
- For more information please contact Frank Lopez, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, or Cody Cassaday, IFC VP of Recruitment.
Executive Board Officers
- President: Joe Magraw
- Vice President of Standards: Zach Fearnside
- Vice President of Recruitment: Cody Cassaday
- Vice President of Finance: Tyler Smith
- Vice President of Scholarship: Zach Lewis
- Vice President of Programming: Michael Jones
- Vice President of Communications: Clay Boneham
- Advisor: Frank Lopez