Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- IFC By-Laws ’17
- Recruitment Login (for chapters)
IFC Fall 2017 Recruitment
- September 1-5, 2017
- Register for IFC Recruitment! Registration is $65 and non-refundable
- Want to learn more? Check out our NC State Guides app.
- For more information about IFC Fall 2017 Recruitment, email Frank Lopez, IFC Advisor.
Executive Board Officers
- President: Wesley Smith
- Vice President of Standards: Hank Smith
- Vice President of Recruitment: Vacant
- Vice President of Finance: Joseph Upchurch
- Vice President of Scholarship: Cole Mullis
- Vice President of Programming: Mark Milleman
- Vice President of Communications: Brandon Elsasser
- Advisor: Frank Lopez