The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council By-Laws (pdf)
Formal Recruitment Fall 2019
We are excited that you are interested in Interfraternity Council Fraternity Recruitment!
Recruitment will be held Friday, August 30th – Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 (Labor Day Weekend)
Registration for Fall 2019 Interfraternity Council Recruitment will close August 28th
The fee to participate in Formal Recruitment with the Interfraternity Council is $65.00, but for April will be discounted to $45. This fee will include several meals, snacks, and transportation to and from all events.
Please complete this application as thoroughly as possible as it helps our chapters get to know more about you!
To make your registration as easy as possible, here is a list of information you will need:
- General resume information – high school/college GPA, activities, honors, and awards, community service, community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Emergency contact information – This will be used as your emergency contact should an issue arise.
- Legacy information – If you have family members who are fraternity members (current or alum), you will need their names, fraternities and where they went to school.
- A headshot – one you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- An electronic method of payment
Look for updates on our following platforms:
For detailed recruitment week information, Download our Guidebook App!Click Here for IFC Formal Recruitment Application
Executive Board Officers
- President: Tyler Smith
- Vice President of Standards: Chip Cervi
- Vice President of Recruitment: Lawson Wall
- Vice President of Operations: Eric McAllister
- Vice President of Scholarship: Zach Hale
- Vice President of Membership Development: Chase Hunter
- Vice President of Campus Traditions:Matt Woolly
- Vice President of Communications: Caden Cruse
- Advisor: Frank Lopez