The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council By-Laws (pdf)
Executive Board Officers
- President: Tyler Smith
- Vice President of Standards: Chip Cervi
- Vice President of Recruitment: Lawson Wall
- Vice President of Operations: Eric McAllister
- Vice President of Scholarship: Zach Hale
- Vice President of Membership Development: Chase Hunter
- Vice President of Campus Traditions:Matt Woolly
- Vice President of Communications: Caden Cruse
- Advisor: Frank Lopez