The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council By-Laws (pdf)
Executive Board Officers
- President: Joe Magraw
- Vice President of Standards: Zach Fearnside
- Vice President of Recruitment: Cody Cassaday
- Vice President of Finance: Tyler Smith
- Vice President of Scholarship: Zach Lewis
- Vice President of Programming: Michael Jones
- Vice President of Communications: Clay Boneham
- Advisor: Frank Lopez