The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of more than twenty men’s social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council By-Laws (pdf)
Formal Recruitment Fall 2020
We are excited that you are interested in Interfraternity Council Fraternity Recruitment!
Recruitment will be held Friday, September 4th – Tuesday, September 8th, 2020 (Labor Day Weekend)
Registration for Fall 2020 Interfraternity Council Recruitment will close September 2nd.
The fee to participate in Formal Recruitment with the Interfraternity Council is $65.00. (This fee will include several meals, snacks, and transportation to and from all events).
Please complete the IFC Formal Recruitment application as thoroughly as possible as it helps our chapters get to know more about you!
To make your registration as easy as possible, here is a list of information you will need:
- General resume information – high school/college GPA, activities, honors, and awards, community service, community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Emergency contact information – This will be used as your emergency contact should an issue arise
- Legacy information – If you have family members who are fraternity members (current or alum), you will need their names, fraternities, and where they went to school
- Headshot photo – photo you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture; does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- Electronic method of payment – ($65.00)
Look for updates on our following platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NCStateIFC/
- Instagram: @ncstateifc
- For detailed recruitment week information, Download our Guidebook App!
Executive Board Officers
- President: Kendall York
- Vice President of Standards: Collin Kotek
- Vice President of Recruitment: Connor Paschall
- Vice President of Operations: Jake Heisman
- Vice President of Scholarship: Josh Meyers
- Vice President of Membership Development: Matthew White
- Vice President of Campus Traditions: Cole Clemmons
- Vice President of Communications: Sean Brennan
- Advisor: Hector Cuevas