The link below goes to the 2020 Fall Recruitment registration site, hosted by CampusDirector. Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will evaluate your application before meeting you for the Virtual IFC Formal Recruitment Kick-off orientation which will be held on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020, and is mandatory for formal recruitment. You will have the chance to ask questions, see the schedule, and meet the Recruitment Guides before the first round on Friday.
Before proceeding, please note that the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- list of high school activities, honors, awards
- list of any college activities, honors, awards
- list of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- contact information for an emergency contact
- a headshot you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- there is a non-refundable $65.00 required fee to register for Fall rush
- A minimum high school weighted GPA of 3.50 is required for first-semester freshmen, and a minimum college GPA of a 2.60 is required for everyone else. Ag Institute students are eligible to participate but should do so with awareness that their enrollment status limits most organizations from extending membership.
The application will take about ten minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in fraternity life and NC State. We look forward to meeting you in September!Online Application Link
Recruitment will be held Friday, September 18th-Sunday, September 20th, 2020. Some recruitment events will fall on school days, but academics come first, and arrangements around any academic schedule conflicts will be made! All events for IFC recruitment will take place virtually.