The link below goes to the 2019 Fall Rush registration site, hosted by CampusDirector. Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will evaluate your application before meeting you for the IFC Spring Rush Kick-Off event on Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Fall Rush Kick-Off will be held in Witherspoon Cinema at 7:30PM and is mandatory for formal recruitment. You will have the chance to ask questions, see the schedule, and meet the Recruitment Guides before the first round on Friday.
Before proceeding, please note that the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- list of high school activities, honors, awards
- list of any college activities, honors, awards
- list of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- contact information for an emergency contact
- a headshot you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- there is a non-refundable $65.00 required fee to register for Fall rush
- A minimum high school weighted GPA of 3.50 is required for first semester freshmen, and a minimum college GPA of a 2.60 is required for everyone else. Ag Institute students are ineligible to participate.
The application will take about ten minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in fraternity life and NC State. We look forward to meeting you in August!Online Application Link
Recruitment will be over Labor Day Weekend (Friday, August 30 – Tuesday, September 3 ; with a break on Saturday, August 31).