The Interfraternity Council at NC State University is excited for you to join our IFC community. While COVID-19 has canceled many campus activities, IFC fraternities are still providing valuable connections between members are prepared to accept new member this spring. The IFC spring process is less formal and structured than the fall, and is spread out over a few weeks to allow potential members to connect with organizations at their own pace. While less formal, registration is heavily recommended as it provides a pathway to express interest in membership to all IFC fraternities. Registration is OPEN and CLOSES on January 27th! There is no fee associated with spring recruitment.
Important dates to remember:
Recruitment will be held January 21, 2021 through February 5, 2021.
Registration for IFC spring recruitment opens Monday, December 14, 2020.
Registration for IFC spring recruitment closes on January 27, 2021 at 11:55PM.
At this time, NC State will follow the gathering limitations set forth in Executive Orders issued by the NC Governor, and any guidance in relations to these Executive Orders, for the number of attendees who may attend or participate in activities and events on University-owned, leased, operated, or controlled spaces.
Please complete the IFC Spring Recruitment application as thoroughly as possible as it helps our chapters get to know more about you!
To make your registration as easy as possible, here is a list of information you will need:
- General contact information – Name, phone, high school/college GPA, high school/college involvement, expected graduation date, and your NCSU student id number
- Legacy information – A student whose family member (typically brother/sister, mom/dad, grandmother/grandfather but can also include aunt/uncle) is a member of a particular sorority or fraternity. The student is given special membership consideration but not guaranteed a bid.
- Headshot photo – photo you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture; does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- Why do you want to join an IFC organization?
Look for updates on our following platforms:
2021 Executive Board Officers
- President: Andrew Breasure
- Vice President of Standards: Matthew Castles
- Vice President of Recruitment: Thomas Larson
- Vice President of Operations: Jacob Cheers
- Vice President of Scholarship: Paul Sartorelli
- Vice President of Membership Development: Grayson Moffitt
- Vice President of Campus Traditions: Ryan Holowicki
- Vice President of Communications: Parker Knott
- Advisor: Hector Cuevas