The Associate Director of Greek Village Housing and Chapter Resident Directors are staff members dedicated to the resident experience in the Greek Village. The Greek Village Housing team works with chapter leaders, House Corporations, and Alumni to operate, maintain, and enhance the Greek Village.
University Owned Housing
- Responsible for managing remaining University-owned fraternity and sorority houses (currently 12)
- Coordinate maintenance work orders, housekeeping services, grounds management and facility improvements, including project coordination and selection of finishes.
- Work with Fire Marshall to coordinate fire and safety inspections.
- Oversee University Lease Process including renewals, addendums, and letter of agreement for current and new tenants.
- Coordinate Greek Village Opening and Closing dates and times.
- Coordinate regular meetings with Chapter Resident Director staff, alumni advisors, and house corporation officers.
- Work with chapters to vacate premises during phased demolition of properties.
- Coordinate on-call emergency response and share on-call responsibility
Greek Village Development
- Work with chapters who wish to build in the Greek Village (intent, lease, preparation of lots, architectural review, etc.)
- Work with House Corporations of new Organization-Owned Chapter Facilities (currently 2)
Administration and Programs
- Manage Greek Village billing receivables / expenditures and distribution of funds to House Corporations
- Facilitate the housing application, assignments, cancellation, and student billing processes
- Responsible for publications and manuals including Greek Village Guide to Living and House Directors Manual
- Coordinate meetings of the Greek Village Presidents’ Board
- Coordinate meetings of the Greek Village Housing Association