- To continue to support student organizations exercising their collective voice around issues of injustice and intolerance and calls for change.
- To continue to support students and student leaders in their exercise of self-governance, creating environments that are inclusive and holding members accountable for behavior that is not consistent with organization values.
- To engage all affiliated students in diversity and inclusion education.
- To hear students. To see students. To empower students.
- To allow the lived experience of students to continue to shape our work and response.
- To acknowledge we have not done enough.
- To do better.