A Letter from the Panhellenic Executive Board
Welcome to NC State! We are so excited to meet you at orientation and introduce you to your future home. It is also our privilege to introduce you to the sorority recruitment experience – the process by which we hope you will find your place in the Pack. We take pride in the unique and intimate connection each member makes with her chapter and the women in it. Panhellenic Sororities are truly a place where you can empower, lead, and belong!
NC State Panhellenic Executive Board
What is the Panhellenic Association (PA)?
Panhellenic is the governing body for our oldest social organizations for women on campus. The executive board is elected by the PA community to promote PA’s values of empower, lead, and belong.
Each of the national organizations associated with PA holds its own traditions and values that are centered around leadership, scholarship, service, and sisterhood that directly supports success in college years and beyond.
Ice Cream Social
- Sunday, August 13
- 3-5 p.m. @ Harris Field outside Witherspoon Student Center
- Come meet members of PA and enjoy ice cream, learn about sisterhood, and connect with others
PA Recruitment Kick-Off
- Wednesday, August 30
- 7-8 p.m. @ Witherspoon Cinema
- Learn more about the recruitment process, ask questions, and meet others going through recruitment.
Recruitment Registration Deadline
- Wednesday, August 30 – 11:55 p.m,
- This is the deadline to register for the PA formal recruitment process
- PA President
- PA VP of Membership
- PA Director of Recruitment