Greek Village fees include a furnished room, air conditioning, all utilities and laundry. All residents are required to have high-speed internet charged at $115 per semester/person. Cable television is an additional $46 per semester/person. Chapter houses in Greek Village are closed during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks. Residents are encouraged to check the Opening and Closing Dates information and plan their breaks accordingly.
|Room Type||Semester Cost||Semester Cost
w/ Internet and Cable
|Double/Triple/Quad Occupancy Room||$3150||$3,336||$6,672|
|Single Room Option*||Additional $1050||Additional $2,100|
*Residents who wish to participate in the Single Room Option must have permission from their Chapter President.
Agreements and Forms
The agreements reference our Guide for Residents in Greek Village (Resident Handbook). Please contact the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life Office by calling 919-513-2910 or emailing us, with any questions about our agreements. Assignments staff members are also available at the Fraternity and Sorority Life Office, 5125 Talley Student Union, from 8:30 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday) to answer your questions.
Considering moving out? Finding another member of the chapter to buy-out your agreement and/or approval of the Chapter President may result in reduced termination fees. Cancellation charges are based on the dates below:
Resident termination fees for 2018-2019 if termination approved by the fraternity or sorority organization:
- Residents terminating this Agreement by11:59 PM on May 12, 2018, will be charged 15% of the Fall Balance.
- Residents terminating this Agreement between May 13 and June 30, will be charged 25% of the Fall Balance and will owe no additional housing costs for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Residents terminating this Agreement between July 1, and July 31, will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the housing costs for the fall term.
- Residents terminating this Agreement on or after August 1, will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the remaining housing costs for the 2018-2019 academic year plus daily charges for the duration of the Resident’s occupation of the Facility. Daily room charges are calculated by dividing the housing costs by the number of days (first day of check-in through last day of class) per term.
- New incoming Residents for the spring term terminating this Agreement prior to the first day of spring check-in will be charged three hundred dollars ($300) and will owe no additional room fees for the spring term.
- New incoming Residents for the spring term terminating this Agreement on or after the first day of spring check-in will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the remaining housing costs for the spring term plus daily charges for the duration of the Resident’s occupation of the Facility. Daily room charges are calculated by dividing the room fees by the number of days (first day of check-in through last day of class) per term.
Resident termination fees if termination NOT approved by the fraternity or sorority organization:
- Residents terminating this Agreement without the permission of the fraternity or sorority organization will be responsible for payment of all room fees due under this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding any of the above, termination fees shall not exceed $300 where the Resident arranges for another fraternity or sorority member (not a current resident) meeting eligibility requirements to buy out the remainder of the Agreement. Contact the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life to process the Buyout Option.
To initiate the process, you must submit a cancellation request through MyPack Portal. The request is pending until approved by the Chapter and the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life. An email will be sent confirming the cancellation request is approved. Be sure to print and read the cancellation instructions to avoid additional charges.
For questions about the cancellation process, students should contact the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life by calling 919.513.2910 or emailing Fraternity and Sorority Life. Staff members are available Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. to answer questions. Our office is located at 5125 Talley Student Union.