Dear Resident –
We are so excited to welcome you back to Greek Village! This message includes important details you need to be aware of as you plan your move to campus. Please read it in its entirety.
- Complete this attestation form regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. You must acknowledge that you have received a COVID-19 vaccine, that you have not received a vaccine, or that you choose not to answer. If you have not been vaccinated or chose not to disclose your decision regarding vaccination, you are required to participate in weekly surveillance testing.
- If you are fully vaccinated: Please upload your record in the HealthyPack Portal.
- If you plan to be vaccinated: Student Health Services offers COVID-19 vaccination appointments through the PackVax clinic. The clinic is open all summer and fall in Student Health Services. Appointments are available for anyone 12 years and older.
- Within 72 hours before or after your move-in appointment and regardless of vaccination status, you must provide a copy of a negative PCR COVID-19 test result, uploaded into the HealthyPack Portal. There are convenient on-campus testing locations if you need to test during the move-in period. If you are tested on campus, you do not need to upload your results.
- Sign up for your check-in appointment. Check-in for your chapter house is byappointment only. Appointments are available in 30-hour time slots. Sororities will move in August 7-8 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Fraternities will move in August 13-15 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Log into MyPack Portal and go to the Housing Portal
- Select Manage My Housing, located in the red navigation bar
- Select Fall Check-in Appointments
- Select the Save and Continue Button
- Choose your move-in appointment; confirm it
- Once you confirm your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email sent to your ncsu.edu email address.
- Be aware of what to (and what not to) bring. We want you to make your space feel like home while remaining safe, so be sure to review the NC State Suggested Packing List. We also recommend you bring a small cart to assist with move-in and a tarp or some type of large covering with you to help protect belongings during the move-in process in case of rain.
- Pack for your Wolf Den in stackable containers and label each container with your last name, building, and room number. Additionally, we encourage you to limit the number of items you bring to campus.
- Know where you will check-in and what you will need in order to check-in. You can find all the details in our Fall Move-in Guide.
- To create a move-in experience as contactless as possible, NC State staff and volunteers will not move student belongings.
- Each student is limited to no more than two (2) people to assist them with move-in.
- Maintain physical distancing throughout the move-in process.
- Masks are required during the move-in period within all residential facilities. You and your move-in assistants should bring a mask with you and be prepared to wear them. Greek Village residents and guests will follow NC State guidelines regarding masks and other community standards while outside of the residential facilities.
- Traffic patterns on and around campus will be adjusted on move-in days. Traffic patterns in Greek Village have also been adjusted due to construction. Please review the fall move-in website for the directions to your organization’s house. We ask you to use the provided directions instead of GPS directions.
- Getting checked in to your residential community: You will need a photo ID when you check in, so please make sure you have one with you. It is preferred that you have your NC State student ID in order to speed up your check-in process.
- Please check in with your Chapter Resident Director or House Director at your organization’s house
- Your vehicle will need to be unloaded by any move-in assistants you may bring to campus with you.
As a university, we do all we can to make navigating campus and getting through the check-in process smooth, safe and efficient. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as the Pack moves into the land of Red and White. If you have questions regarding your arrival to campus or the move-in process, check out our resources online at https://fsl.dasa.ncsu.edu/live/fall-move-in/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Fraternity and Sorority Life